Please read frequently asked questions below to access answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer or you have further questions, please feel free to send us your enquiries by click "CONTACT" and email support. We will get back to you soon and provide the best customised solution.


1. What kind of visa do I need for a cultural tour in China?

It varies depending on whether or not you will give concerts or any other performance in China. We will take you through the visa application process step by step.


2. Do you arrange concerts for performing groups? 

Yes, we do. 

3. Travel insurance? Do I need it?

When you apply for your visa to China, you automatically buy a travel insurance. If you would like to know more about it, we can also recommend travel insurance companies and plans to you.


4. Will my cell phone work outside the UK?

Your UK SIM card can work in China. 


5. What should I prepare for the tour before the trip departs?

We will guild you to prepare everything before the trip departs, and we will also teach you what to do in every emergency situation in advance.