PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
This Policy explains what personal information CritiClassical International Music & Arts Limited (known in this Policy as "we" or "CritiClassical") collect and how we use it. Please read it carefully.
In using and communicating with the website and company, we collect personal information about you from our website, such as your name, email address and phone number, on our website (“Website”) while you use the online registration and enquiry forms or sign up to receive our email newsletters directly from us. You volunteer the information, either by completing a form, signing up to a service, communicating with us via email/phone/post or in person, or using our services. We do this in order to keep you informed about our Artists’ forthcoming engagements, tours, special projects and events that you might be interested in, and we will use your personal information only for the purposes for which you provided it. For example, we will only be able to send you email newsletters if you sign up to receive our email newsletters, and you can always withdraw your consent to receive information from us whenever you wish by sending an email to us at containing the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject. We also collect anonymous data through cookies on our website, your information passed to us in good faith by an artist, business contact or associate, add the information is freely available on your business’ website. Unless specified differently below, data is kept indefinitely, and for as long as CritiClassical International Music and Arts Ltd. continues to operate in its current form. As is required by law, we keep all financial and business records for a period of six years.
Under GDPR, you have the following rights:
• Objection: the right to stop
• Data portability: the right to ask for your info to be transferred to other organisations
• Restriction of processing: the right to limit how your information is used
• Erasure: the right to have your info deleted
• Rectification: the right to correct your information
• Access: the right to ask for your personal information
• Information: the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data your information being used
• Profiling: the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling, including the right to ask for a person to check a decision made by a computer
• Complain: the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, such as the Information Commissioner’sOfficer (ICO)
Full information about your rights and contact details for the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) can be found here: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/
Cookies are small bits of text that are downloaded to your computer or other devices when you visit a website. Your browser sends these cookies back to the website every time you visit the site again, so it can recognise you and can then tailor what you see on the screen.
Pixel tags (sometimes called web beacons): A pixel tag is an invisible image with a line of code which is placed within an email message or on a webpage.
We have summarised the cookie types into the following three categories:
1. To provide you with the service you have asked for (Essential cookies)
2. To provide you with adverts that are more relevant to your interests (Advertising cookies)
3. To analyse and improve your browsing and email experience (Analytics & Customisation cookies)
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you would like to talk to us about privacy and data protection, please contact:
CritiClassical International Music & Arts Ltd.
40 Fashoda Road, Birmingham B29 7QJ
+44 (0)75 1170 3128
CritiClassical International Music and Arts Limited is a limited company registered in England with registered no.11408596 and office at 40 Fashoda Road, Selly Park, Birmingham B29 7QJ.
This notice was last updated on 24 May 2018.